Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Bought the Land

Hi All.


My husband and I had bought a land in the North Area, far far away from where I live now that I  called it as jungle. :)We bought the land since officially in March 2012, but we reserved the land since Oct 2011. Here are pictures taken last year.

 


 We went back last week 10th Aug and were surprised that so many houses has been completed in that area. Woolies is officially available just around the block. It is so nice to be able to see the development of the village & of course we are looking forward to our own first home too.







We decided to build with a builder called Eight Homes (www.8homes.com.au). We found them when we visited display houses in Tarneit - VIC. Until we saw their welcome pack promotion which include the driveway & landscaping which is last until last Sunday 11th Aug 2012. We then visited their display house in Cranbourne West/ North, not sure exactly since I am not good with directions. And since we like the design and the quality of their display we decided to pay the deposit on the same visit.

Hence I am so looking forward to update you the progress of the building. I hope it will be smooth and interesting journey towards the completion. We are hoping to move in March 2013 ( next year).

And I also found this web page : http://www.anewhouse.com.au/?cat=26, which I believe will be useful as a guide for those first time building a house like us.

Cheers

Erni

No comments:

Post a Comment